Friday, June 1, 2018

Some words about the place I live in

Scrolling back in time through the blog I have found it nice to see the places I used to spend a lot of time in. As I'm planning to find some closer to nature place to live soon, I've decided to write this brief post.



Window view, accessible in cloudy days or non-noon hours (as this is south-west side)

A bit different from late autumn to early spring.

(View from the entrance front-right)
As the flat has only 17m2 it has a lot of nice solutions, like one bed to be on top of the big wardrobe and another to look like a wardrobe. Missed a washing machine and oven though.

(View from the entrance, left)
The kitchen was good enough, but missed few details. starting from oven to exhaust and space management inside of it. The white wardrobe in the right is my bed.

Main space, surprisingly big for such a small flat. I liked to have the double working space, so it was possible to write or to solder, or smth with a computer being aside, ready for documentation and searches. The place is a bit too small for 3D printer, as its noise distracts.

It was funny to watch TV for a few minutes after I had moved in -- and that people spend so much time with it. Its so shallow and bombarding at the same time. Was happy to find a place for the white-board, as that wasn't obvious in the beginning.

And here I've finally made altars to 4 elements, the idea I had had for a long time. I don't like the TV to be there and lack a central circle-like something in the whole composition, but Rome was not built in one day (:
The sword reminds me about the need to train and to move one, but I could not restart it yet. But I want and plan to, I hope I will have enough energy for it.

The element of Earth had its flowers, and I was encouraged by it.