Tuesday, January 2, 2018


When I was younger I've imagined a big and beautiful world with people getting things wrong sometimes, but good in general. United by understanding that everyone wants to live happy life in harmony with themselves and their surroundings. I thought that there are drops of beauty and wisdom everywhere, you just need to search harder from time to time. I did not knew that the ego can be so strong and so blinding. And I could not knew that the magic comes from the inside, fills the holes and rounds the corners; colors the gray, makes a sense for everything; populate other people bodies with souls, brings joy and belief.
And now, when I'm trying to find some art to give me living peace or mystical wonders, I can find only multiple renamed echoes of the same few thoughts. We've lost an idea of a good human being - not a hero, but real human being everyone can be like and being self at the same time. Or may be we never had such an idea, and I've believed that we have it really. So when hobbits grow up, elves leave Middle-Earth. And it's up to us to make them stay.