Monday, November 19, 2012

Regeneration chamber. Alpha 2

Some photos of my regeneration chamber's prototype,
With comments of course ;)

So, what is it all about?
It is about regenerating, my friend, about sleeping.
I want to create kind of a chamber, with all possible protection (anti noise, anti electro-magnetic waves and so on), with best possible climate inside (like improved ventilation system, music, lights) and auto control. The idea is that chamber will no when wake you up, and when your sleep had started, so lights music and so on could be adjusted for your needs (turn on lights in the morning, slightly calming music until you'll sleep. Later I hope to make some cardio and breath sensor systems, so chamber will collect medical information about it's patient.
And also I have an extra table now, which is my favorite workbench at the moment.

The ventilation system at it's early stages of creation.
I plan to use more motors (for air pumping as well as opening a hatches)

Another outside look with main door closed and hatches open.
(they won't be open more then for 30 - 45 degrees in the plan)

Inside look. You can see the bed-hiding door at right.

It need to be fixed for a sleep time.

There is a lot of work to be done still (: